1. To provide emergency health, fire protection, fire prevention, disaster
planning and other community support when needed in a timely manner.
2. To provide this service at a level consistent with current laws and practices.
3. To maintain high level of skills and proficiency.
4. To meet changing demands for apparatus and equipment.
5. To fulfill our obligations to our neighbors with mutual aid support whenever possible.
Basic steps to becoming a volunteer firefighter
1. Make sure you're ready to commit
2. Come by the station or call our non-emergency number
3. Complete your application and screening process
4. Begin your training
25600 Rocky Point Road
Klamath Falls, Oregon
From the Jackson county line to the top of Doak Mountain we'll be there for you.